Field Engineers, bring your talent and passion to a company at the forefront of fire & life safety. Join a team of diverse and talented colleagues and sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development.
Reporting to our Principal Engineer and Service Manager, the successful candidate will serve the needs of our extensive portfolio of clients in the Wexford/Waterford regions and will also be involved in a variety of new and exciting landmark projects. Primary responsibilities will include:
• Servicing and Maintenance of Fire & Life Safety systems to the relevent Irish Standard
• Commissioning of new system installations
• Fault finding/Technical investigations
• Site Reviews/Generation of reports and recommendations
• Establishing and developing relationships with clients, colleagues, project partners and industry professionals
• Demonstration of systems to clients
• Working as a Field Engineer, you will also be required to participate in our On Call Rota
• Qualification in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Equiv
• 2 years + experience in the Fire & Life Safety industry
• Sound knowledge of Irish Standards 3218 and 3217
• Full clean drivers licence
• Strong PC skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels (Verbal & Written)
• Friendly disposition with strong desire to deliver an excellent level of customer care at all times
In return, you will enjoy a competitive salary plus benefits and join a team that supports your personal and professional development.
To apply, please forward your CV by post to Margaret Goldsmith, Guardian Fire & Security, Support Office, Bosheen Road, New Ross, Co. Wexford or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 31st October, 2014.
Guardian Fire & Security is an equal opportunties employer
Employment offered subject to Garda Vetting